This was our family's little outing tonight. Clark borrowed this hiking backpack from our neighbors to go camping last weekend and Aspen loved it. So we kept it one extra day and went for a little hike up little cottonwood canyon. It was so beautiful! Aspen loved riding with daddy. We got so many beautiful pictures... the mountains are seriously amazing right now. I'm always so grateful that we live so close to the mountains. We haven't enjoyed them as much since little Aspen entered the picture, but it's nice now that she's getting a little bigger, she loves being outside and it's nice for all of us to get out of the house and turn off Dora the Explorer and do some exploring of our own!


We stopped over a bridge to look down on the water and let Aspen throw a couple rocks in. I guess after she threw the rocks, she still wanted to throw, so she took of her glove and threw it in too! luckily, the river wasn't moving to fast there and I was able to scramble down to the river's edge and snag the glove before it was long gone.... silly girl.




7 comments:
Looks like a fantastic FHE!
Great pics! That Aspen, what a cutie!
Oh, how I miss those magnificent mountains! You will like Twilight. Glad I didn't spoil it for you what with DWTS and all. I still feel bad about that!
Such great pictures! We have a backpack like that for Dax but he doesn't like it. I don't get it because he loves being outside. Oh well, no hikes for us for a while.
I love the fall! My favorite time for sure! Will you help me figure out how to put music on my blog! I can't figure it out... help! Amanda
You are getting pretty high tech with that music addition... BTW I just bought that CD -- love it!
Aspen is so big Kates! She is super cute, and I love that you took her hiking. Looks like it was a fun adventure!
Post a Comment