
My husband...
What is his name? Clark Stephen Hymas
How long have you been together? 7 years
How long did you date? a few months... but we knew each other for a few years already!
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? Clark for sure, but I think I snack more. I can eat a lot more ice cream and cookies than he can.
Who said I love you first? I did
Who is taller? Me... just kidding, he's a whole foot taller than me!
Who sings better? Clark has a good voice but he doesn't sing as much in the car as I do.
Who is smarter? It depends on what. I think we're pretty equal because we're each smart in different ways. It's a good balance.
Whose temper is worse? Clark... can anyone say road rage?!?
Who does the laundry? me (clark is good about helping though)
Who does the dishes? i think we both do, although I probably think I do them more often.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Clark
Who pays the bills? Clark has graciously taken over that duty, because I get stressed out about money all too easy.
Who mows the lawn? We both do
Who cooks dinner? We both do
Who drives when you are together? Clark
Who is more stubborn? I'd say Clark, but he'd probably say me
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? me
Whose parents do you see the most? mine because they live closer, Clark's fam is in Idaho
Who kissed who first? Technically I think I kissed him first... I'm pretty sure i did.
Who asked who out? I think Clark asked me out, it wasn't very official, more of a "hang-out"
Who proposed? Clark
Who is more sensitive? me
Who has more friends? we probably have the same amount of friends, but clark is better about making new friends, he's more social than me.
Who has more siblings? Clark has 4 and I have 2
Who wears the pants in the family? we both wear pants :)
Now, who to tag? Ali, Nicole (Allen), and LaRane (not that she has time and all... but it'd be fun to read her answers!)
5 comments:
katie
now that i live here, i need to find a hair person. since everyone thinks we are twins, i thought i would try and find out who you go to so we can look even more alike :)
-erika
you can email me and let me know if you want...
erikafellars@hotmail.com
thanks!
You're a good sport, thanks for playing along! It was fun to remember the pre-dating time at USU. SO fun!
i just realized that i've not read anyones blog for almost two weeks. I cannot believe all the fun things you've been doing. Aspen looks so sweet in that beenie. what a fun trip.
So good to know all these things about Clark! You were one of my very first friends to get married, so it's fun to know how it all came about. =)
Fun to read! And thanks for the music tip.... I finally figured it out! Hooray! Amanda
Post a Comment