Hi, Clark here throwing a shout out to Paul Larkin who did his first trad lead on pentapitch Saturday. Solid work Paul. Here are a couple pictures of me leading Sasquatch for the first time as well. I've had my eye on this climb for a year now, and finally mustered up the guts to give it a go.
I'm really lucky to have a wife like Katie, who let's me rock climb and inspires me to achieve excelence in my life. You will notice however, that for every sport I do I have a helmet. That is the nurse Katie influence in my live. There is just something great about the Kasteler DNA that I hope my children get. And Cam, Wow, talk about inspiration! Good work on the Iron Man! I'll work on being a more active "Blogger" from here on out.

1 comment:
Welcome to the blogging world... it is fun to see and hear about your adventurous sport -- very impressive skills!!
Post a Comment