



Since this week has been "happy father's week", and since I think my daddy is the best daddy ever, I decided to do some things all week long to let my daddy know how much i love him! i helped mommy wash his car, and iron his shirts, make him cookies, and help in the yard. i know i'm a BIG helper to my daddy! happy father's day daddy, I LOVE YOU!
3 comments:
What a big girl she is!!! so cute! I can already tell she's going to have lots of skills.
She has a had a very busy week (as per usual)! Good to see she is learning those skills early... what a doll!
Katie Kasteller! (I confess, I don't know how to spell your maiden name. Sorry). This is Melanie (Tooke) Bohn and I found your blog through Danielle's. Looks like you guys are doing well. Your daughter is absolutely darling and looks SO much like you, it's crazy! I'm happy I found your blog!
Post a Comment