I went shopping tonight and saved $31.65!!!! Thirty bucks, that's not bad for a first timer... that's a tank of gas, or a dinner out at a restuarant... thirty bucks. i'm pretty proud of myself! If I were to do this every week I would save $120/month... seriously! I also found out about these two websites:
I have got a lot more savings coming my way.
2 comments:
Katie, that is awesome. Here's a site that I LOVE: it's grocerysmarts.com, and the passcode for UT is g84csg. You can look at the different stores and what's on sale for the week. There are also online coupons you can pring, and it also lists coupons from the Sunday paper over the last few months for some extra savings. Hope this helps.
Sweet! I joined Utah secret shoppers on facebook, and now get links to coupons, ads, etc. We saved 30 bucks, too! There's also a link on studio 5 to some blogs with couponing and sale advice. Aint it great bein' cheap?
Post a Comment