Friday, January 29, 2010

Sushi and Surfing... happy birthday clark!



Happy Birthday Clark!

Last night we went out to celebrate Clark's 31st birthday! (wow, we're getting old) So in order to remind us that we're not dead yet we had to do something fun! So I planned us a night of sushi and surfing. First we went to dinner at a yummy Japanese restaurant in Ogden called Windi's Sukiyaki... it was yummy... I give it 5 stars for sure, and reasonably priced as well! After dinner we went and did the Flowrider... it was a BLAST! And we totally got our lunch ate! We seriously got so trashed, it was great! For $30 each we got an hour to ride as much as we wanted to. There were about 4 or 5 other riders in there and they were all super good, so we felt a little dumb being beginners but we really didn't care and we just had fun. Go figure that by the very end we were starting to get the hang of it. Just means we have to go back again! So Happy Birthday Babe... glad we can have so much fun together!

Ok... ready... set... go... wipeout!


Clark got really good at this!

This is how I really spent most of the hour, and i've got the bruises, sore body and whiplash to prove it!

(this photo is very deceiving: it looks like I ACTUALLY know what I'm doing... not really the case!)

4 comments:

Lynnae said...

So great! I love catching up on your blog. Sounds like you are having lots of fun. Wish I was more up for playdates right now because the kids are going stir crazy! Maybe in a few months...

john and melissa said...

That looks like a lot of fun. John and I did this while on our honeymoon on our cruise ship. We will have to give it a try again.

matt and brynnzie said...

That is Awesome!! Matt and I are going to have to try that sometime. Thanks for hanging out with us today. It's always fun to get together.

Traci said...

So fun! When we lived in Moses Lake, at the pool where we spent the summer, literally, they had a flowrider. A super neat one, body boarding on one side, and standing only on the other. You look good. I have some fun wipe out pictures of Will too, I figured I would use them for black mail....