Thursday, January 28, 2010

more fun

We have gotten some good use out of our Discovery Gateway pass this year. It expires the end of Feb. so we've got to get in a couple more trips. It's been great since Bryson can play around as much as Aspen. I just have to somehow keep my eye on both of them at the same time. We usually go in the afternoon between 2-4, since most school groups have already come and gone and it's a little more quiet. So I think we've definitely gotten our moneys worth out of this pass... and gotten our fill of this place as well. I think for next year we will check out the Treehouse Museam in Ogden, a little closer of a drive for us.

Any other suggestions of places or things to do with kiddos in the winter? I'm open for any suggestions... and we're always up for playdates!

1 comment:

Traci said...

I miss that place. It was so much fun.