
I remember a while ago I caught a segment on Oprah about threading.... a procedure for hair removal. Last weekend while on a girls trip in vegas (of course) we came across a little booth in the mall that did threading... my friend, becky, who used to live in Cali about flipped out when she saw the booth because she said she used to have her eyebrows threaded all the time when she lived in California and she hasn't ever found anywhere in Utah that does it. So we stopped right then and went in... it really was so great! I have no idea how to even explain how they do it, they use a spool of thread and somehow do amazing hair removal and brow shaping. The good news is... they are coming to UTAH! In march, they are opening a booth in South Town Mall... not so convienent for me.. but I thought I would share the good news! So check it out! Oh, and not to mention cheap, as in $10 and 5 minutes, in and out. can't beat that!
No comments:
Post a Comment