I'm even optimistic despite starting the new year out with a cold sore... which I've taken as a BAD omen... especially because in the first 2 days of 2010 we had a massive computer meltdown which resulted in a trip to the apple store.... (I still think Clark somehow managed to induce the seizure that came upon our old computer since he's been itching to buy a mac for more than a little while now) AND... a $500 car repair bill to straighten out whatever got jacked up when we slid into a curb last week in the snowstorm. So bad things come in 3's right... coldsore, computer death, and car repair. So much for getting our money in control this month ... wink!
Hopefully with those little bumps behind us we can look forward to some exciting things this year... who knows what I'll be blogging about this year?!?
possible future blog posts of 2010...
Happy 13 birthday Clark... I mean 31!
Happy NINTH anniversary to us!
Aspen turns 4, has mega-princess party...
We made it to graduation (and we're still married)... announcing Clark Hymas, MBA!!!
post-graduation trip to FIJI to visit elder and sister Kasteler!
we finally get a fence so our kids (and puppy) can't escape!
will another baby make 5 for our little family?... boy or girl we'll have to wait to see...
oh no... identity crisis on the horizon, we've started googling "minivans". ooh, ahh, gasp, gulp.
ok, don't over-react I'm not making any announcements here... these are just POSSIBLE blog titles for this year... but as we all know too well, things never work out the way you suspect... so if all this is what I suspect might happen in 2010, I'm curious to see what really will! We hope above all that our year, and yours as well is full of health, happiness, and harmony!
5 comments:
Oh boy! I can hardly wait to see your posts this year!! I think all of those potential ones sound really interesting! I'll be sure to keep checking in!
Interesting that all 3 of your problems started with "c".
I love your idea of projecting possible blog titles. Fun to see what the year brings. Those baby pics are too cute along with their cute names.
Here's to wishing you a great year, and I hope lots of your future posts come true! I wouldn't mind a trip to Fiji, either!
sounds like an eventful upcoming year. It will be fun to look back and see how close you come. Kind of like a time capsule, only for your blog! Love it!
I think I forgot your blog was private - oops! It's been a while since I've checked in! I like the idea of doing possible blog post titles. Things certainly don't turn out how you usually expect! It will make for a fun compare and contrast come Dec. 31.
Post a Comment