Wednesday, December 30, 2009

wow...


One of my Christmas gift's from Clark... (with very specific instruction) was another AMAZING photo-editing class from jessicasprague.com. I am taking the photoshop good to great workflow class. can I just say how much I am LOVING it. So this is my plug for anyone who wants to improve their photo skills...both with your camera and your computer... there is something out there for you. Her website has so many great and very user-friendly classes. I'm afraid I'm going to have to eventually take them all! a few weeks ago, when I took the not-so-fabulous photos of aspen after church, I pretty much thought they were all a total waste since they turned out so crappy... that is until I learned how to save photos from the brink of disaster using ACR. and now... I'm a believer! I love it, and I'm hooked! check it out!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lynnae said...

I second the plug for Jessica Sprauge.com classes. I LOVE them!!!! Wish I had more time to devote, but I guess it lets me spread out the fun.

BTW, those pics of Aspen are way cute.

Traci said...

JS is awesome! SO glad you shared about her long ago, now I was wondering if there is a website that has TIME for sale?