Wednesday, December 16, 2009

dress rehersal...




As promised, we are finally getting to the point where we've got some action going on this month, and it's in full swing!!! Aspen's dress rehersal for her Christmas dance recital.. they are dancing to "here comes suzy snowflake"... if my video camera weren't so old (4 years old) I would be able to figure out how to flippin upload videos and post them here... then you could see all the girls doing the dance, well sort-of, and aspen mostly standing there, occasionally yawning and saying "mom, can we go get lunch yet", or "i need to go potty". it was a crack up! Most of the time Aspen loves dance, since she goes with her BFF, Annie (top row second from right). Apparently they do a little more talking than they do dancing according to her teacher... surprise surprise! anyhow, can't wait to see how the performance goes saturday night!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

hks said...

super cute.i love it!!

PAUL KASTELER said...

I always wanted one of MY girls to be a dancer... I just had to wait for the second generation! So cute!!

Kage said...

SO cute. did you cry?

kj said...

I have to see the movie. Are you selling tickets in advance? A tapper! Go Aspen. She looks way cute, can't wait for the action.