Yep, you guessed it, we are still trying out all sorts of new fish recipes... since we still have a freezer bulging with alaskan halibut, salmon, and cod. We borrowed a genuine, authentic Alaskan halibut cookbook from our native Alaskan friend, Ted. We decided to give this one a try... and it was YUMMY! Clark even went into the gas station and bought the beer himself... luckily we didn't run into anyone we knew while making the purchase! I'm pretty sure this is our most un-healthy recipe yet... but it tops the charts for halibut recipes for sure! It's still the holiday's... right?!? Diets begin in T-2 days!

3 comments:
Looks yummy! Send me the recipe.
Well, I am not a fish eater, but your kitchen looks spectacular! And I love any food cooked with wine, so I can imagine beer-battered fish is pretty tasty.
I only do one fish - halibut! That looks sooo yummy!
Post a Comment