
Okay, so due to the fact that our house has been infected with the Flu since Friday night, my photo taking skills have been seriosly hindered. .
had i taken photos, it would have been of throwing up, cleaning up, doing laundry... repeat. I'm optimistic that we're all feeling a little better. Aspen has her 18 month check-up today, so it turns out to be good timing for a doctors appointment.
i came across today's photo of the day while we were in my room and I was trying to put away clean clothes. Aspen was just wanting me to hold her, and I found this little baggie full of funny toys like these glasses that I got at girls camp over the summer. I had been saving them to giv to aspen and forgot all about them. Again... good timing! She loved playing with them... you know, for about 30 seconds. But that was just long enough for me to snap this pic. I love it.
today I'm embarking on beginning to make Clark's Halloween costume... wish me luck! i'm pretty sure i'm going to need my mom's help on this one.
our halloween clue:
think of a happy thought!

2 comments:
I'm pretty sure I know what the costume is, but do I say here and spoil all the other Halloween guessers' fun? Is your whole family going to match his costume? I can think of what yours would be, but I'm still trying to figure out how Aspen would fit in. Can't wait to see!
That is so funny! She is adorable even in disguise!
Post a Comment