
I love this photo.. this was last night after Aspen had gotten out of the tub. She hadn't eaten much for dinner, so we had given her some cereal to distract her while Clark pulled her hair back. She's in desperate need of a haircut and I just haven't had the motivation to do it yet. So in the meantime, we have to pull her hair back or it's all over in her face. I am usually the one who takes over this responsibility, however, Clark doesn't shy away from the challenge. I always smile when he does her hair.. so cute! he's getting better though... it's been hard for him to get the hang of the pony tail holders. It doesn't help either when you have a moving target. good daddy moment of the day for sure!

This photo not only represents my photo of the day, but also my treat of the day. When I go to the grocery store, I try to be so good and not buy crap. My mom would be so proud that she raised a child ( I can't speak for my siblings) who doesn't buy sugar cereals. She's also trained us to buy a lot of sugar free things and she really has been an example of healthful cooking. however, i do allow myself one treat from the grocery store. This was today's treat. One of my MAJOR weaknesses, in addition to mint choc chip ice cream, is warm choc chip cookies. I don't really have the energy to make the mess that is assoc with homemade cookies, and while these don't exactly measure up to the real thing.. they come in a pretty close second. So this is what i'm enjoying today! Let's hope it lasts all week, as if I really needed anymore treats this week in particular.

No comments:
Post a Comment