Sunday, October 07, 2007

conference tradition





It's been fun since we've been married to start our own family traditions. We haven't exactly started many traditions on our own, but we've been able to pick from our favorite family traditions that we grew up with and continue them on our own. This tradition came from Clark's family. Every six months when General Conf. rolls around, Clark's mom makes home made cinnamon rolls to eat sunday morning while you watch conference. I decided that sounded like a good tradition to hang on to. I didn't quite make it out of bed early enough to have the rolls completly finished by the time conf. started... we got to eat them as a treat between sessions instead. I have to admit they turned out SOOOOO good! i love when you make something like this that is a semi-involved process and it turns out! I better get sharing them with family and neighbors before I accidentally eat them all. I wish I could somehow add in smell to the blog, like you can with music so you could smell how yummy my kitchen smells right now. wish you were here!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those Rolls look so YUMMY! You will have to share your recipe. I need that and your salsa recipe still... By the way, did you just cut your hair? It looks SO Cute!

Brooke Bowen said...

homemade sweet rolls are the best! I think I need to make that a tradiion as well!

Anonymous said...

MMMM I was totally okay to break the diet and eat just one!!! Thanks for the yummy treat...

Amanda said...

I think I could almost smell them as I looked at the picture! Yum!
Amanda

Danielle said...

Mmmmm, this is making me want cinammon rolls! Maybe if I go to my pantry right now they will magically appear...