
So being that it's July, and we already estblished it's well, the BEST month of the year, here are some fun summery photos to get us all in the mood for summer-fun! And to put a nice spin on the HOT HOT weather we're having. (I know, it could be worse, we could live in Arizona). Also, I'm thinking back on the many fun trips to Lake Powell that we took as a family about this time every summer. So in honor of that memory, I titled this post " hot fun in the summertime", in memory of the thousand times we listened to the beach boys driving in the boat. I take back all the complaining I ever did about that and say THANKS to my parents for so many awesome memories over the years. Aspen and I were trying to pretend that we were hanging out on the beach, and the closest we could get was the kiddie pool in the backyard, not quite the same effect but at less sand. We were just missing soft ice cream from dangling rope... well, we tried.



4 comments:
Katie, she is so stinkin cute! And your scrapbook pages are to die for. You are way too creative!
We need to get these two together to go swimming or something! Seriously! Right now London has a bug of some sort... The flu or something funky has hit her system! Sad little one! Let us know when a good time for you three to meet up with us three is!
so cute, and i can't believe how big she is looking! holy cow.. the time just files! she is a doll! we miss her so much
heidi
cute pages kates ... really sweet! looks like great summer fun
Post a Comment