

So I'm thinking of starting up a flower girl rental service. Aspen had a gig last saturday night and she's lined up for another wedding this coming saturday. She's got the cute part all figured out but not so much on the cooperation! This was my cousin Konni's wedding. She looked absolutly beautiful and the reception was so much fun. I thought this was the best idea.... the refreshments.... were slushies! Yep, just like from sno-shack, only waaaayy better! They made the slushie then added vanilla ice cream and fresh fruit on top. It was so yummy and so refreshing on a hot july afternoon. It was a fun day to spend together as a family and to celebrate my mom's birthday! Happy birdthday mom!
3 comments:
I want to see the picture of everyone with a colored tongue, a-la SLUSHIE. I am glad I could see some pix...looks like fun....
She's so darling! Wow -- I'm loving the slushie idea for any party. You should get the recipe she used and share it on your blog too!
She is so adorable!!! My nieces were flower girls and they went back down the aisle and started to pick up all the flowers they had just thrown out of their baskets. They were just picking up the "mess" they had made, I guess! Little gals like that are the highlight of the wedding. She is too cute!
Post a Comment