Wow... not quite sure what to do with myself... Aspen is off at her first day off pre-school and Bryson is down for a nap. I have the place to myself for another 2 hours. weird. really not quite sure what's going on. Aspen was so excited for her first day of preschool (almost as excited as mom!)I feel very grateful to have found this school because I was really struggling finding a preschool around here. There are plenty of them but they are either really expensive, or daycares, or full. I was seriously asking everyone I ran into who had a 3 or 4 year old where they went to preschool... including random people at the McDonald's playland. So one of my friends in the ward here said her daughter was going to this preschool, I gave them a call and they actually still had room! I was like great! So we go the next evening to "meet the teacher" night and it turns out there are 3 other little kids from our new ward in her class. How perfect is that? She already has friends and as soon as we get moved into the new house we will already have carpool set up! LOVE IT!
I love this photo of aspen.. a little nervous anticipation mixed with excitement about being at her big-girl school!
We went to Target (of course) to pick up all her school supplies, this is the lunch box she picked out.
We went to Target (of course) to pick up all her school supplies, this is the lunch box she picked out. Last night for story time we read, "Oh the places you'll go" by Dr.Seuss... very fitting for little Miss A. on her big day!
3 comments:
Apen, you look so cute in your school outfit and all of your supplies and fun lunch box. You will love your new class. Learn lots every single day! I love you!
I can't believe she is old enough to start any kind of school! Though she looks like she is all set to go! She looks darling and very confident!
I'm glad you found a preschool for Aspen. She is looking so grown up. Looks like KC agrees with you guys!
Post a Comment