ok, so this is me just messing around. This is the first official digi page I've really made all by myself... as in not using a pre-made template that you just fill in the blanks. I actually started this one as a new white 12 X 12 document in photoshop... and only about an hour later... so fun. I just have to say that I'm loving not making a mess while I scrapbook. i do have to say that this swimming pool has for sure saved our bacon the last few weeks! For one, it keeps the kids entertained! Unfortunately, Bryson doesn't have quite the attention span for it as Aspen does, she could literally stay there ALL day. But it has been the greatest little getaway outside of the apartment because let me tell you... you really can't hang out in a 2 bedroom apartment with two kiddos for very long! So mostly we've been hanging out at the swimming pool or at target (hehe) the swimming pool is a lot cheaper! And I've been amazed at what a great little swimmer Aspen has become. It's just one of those little big things I'm really grateful for right now in our life!
I knew reality was going to start hitting and I'm really starting to feel it that we are living states away from family and friends and you can't just fill that void overnight. I'm excited to finally get into a house and start making new friends. Speaking of which... we did put an offer in on a house today! keeping our fingers crossed that with a little negotiation they'll accept our offer and we could be sleeping in our own beds before long! Until then, I'll just keep taking full advantage of the swimming pool... it doesn't show signs of cooling down any time soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment