
pretty sure everyone knows by now, but it doesn't feel official until it's on the blog... WE ARE MOVING... I know, I know, we just moved! But this time we're talking BIG move... as in to Kansas City, Missouri. Clark is transferring within his company. I think his official position title is Senior Human Resource Manager over Operations of 2200 employees at Lake City Ammunition Plant. Whew... whatever that means, right?!? It's funny because when I talk medical talk, Clark has no idea what I'm talking about and when he starts rattling off business talk it's a foreign language to me. I guess that's why opposites attract. Anyhow, it's a good move for Clark in his career development and hopefully open more doors in the future. Plus life is an adventure right? Truthfully, I've been telling Clark that I knew as soon as he was done with school they would be shipping us off somewhere. Clark kept saying no, no, no, maybe in a few years. Ha. So I was really not the least bit surprised when he came home and told me about this opportunity. I guess I've been mentally preparing myself. I'm not even letting myself think about saying goodbye to family and friends because that part really sucks... aside from that we are super excited about this adventure... it just feels right for our family right now and we're so looking forward to all that is in store.
And here is the official invitation for anyone who wants to visit Kansas City, MO. It's right in the heart of Jackson County and all sorts of Church history sites. We would LOVE visitors! (although not for a few months since we'll be living in a little 2 bedroom apartment until our house in Utah sells).
I'm sure I have more to say about this but I'm really tired and I can't think straight.
3 comments:
So when is moving day? Have I already misses a hug for the road?
Have fun! We've lived out of the Beehive since 2001 and it's hard to be away from family, but so many adventures in life are to be had. I hope it all goes well for you!
Congratulations you guys! We are excited for you. We would love to see you guys before you move!!! I am sure you are way busy with everything, so let us know... We will miss having you in Utah!! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment