Tuesday, July 20, 2010

31

So last week was my birthday. I turned 31. Not a real significant birthday, but still my birthday none the less. And can I just say how great facebook is?!? I tell you what, it is so great to get all those birthday wishes... seriously! So I spent the day just hanging out at home with my kids since I think my car was at the shop all day, so we just hung out. Well, later that evening we celebrated my nephew, Connor's birthday (his bday was really the week before but his mom sort of post-poned his birthday until it was more conveinent for her). So we all got together at the park for an ice blocking party. Now normally, I'm content just watching at these sort of events, but being that it was in fact still my birthday I figured I had to do something to commemorate it and to prove I wasn't too old to have fun... so here's what happened when I tried to prove I wasn't too old. I think I proved I was actually really old... luckily I didn't break a hip or something.


3 comments:

kj said...

It looks dang funny but I am sure you got a couple of bruises or scrapes.

Liz said...

I laughed out loud when I saw those pics. Totally something I would do!

PAUL KASTELER said...

Waaaahhhhoooo... FUN and FUNNY!