So, I've been wanting to take a digital scrapbooking class for quite a while, and since I figured that I would need something to do once I was living far away from family and friends in a little apartment... I made myself wait until I got here to start. So now that I'm here... I can start! So I just signed up for a class from
jessica sprague called up and running with photoshop. It's a beginning digital scrapbooking class. I haven't scrapbooked in a long time, mostly because I haven't had the space in our last house and I hated getting everything out and making a mess in my kitchen. This way, I can get back to scrapbooking and documenting the important events in our life right on my own little computer! I don't have to get anything out or make any kind of mess... love it! So here was what I created in the very first class:
So fun! Can't wait for tomorrow's assignment. For now, Bryson is waking up and Aspen is getting stir crazy, so it's off to the pool for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment