Thursday, March 11, 2010

who am i?


A long time ago in my family, somehow we started playing a game called "who am I" in which we would imitate another member of the family and everyone else would try to guess who we were imitating. It was usually pretty obvious and it was usually really rude... as in totally making fun of the person we were imitating. So it's been a long standing joke in our family when we play "who am i". So can anyone guess "who Aspen is"?

3 comments:

Lynnae said...

I'm guessing Clark?

gramakas said...

Fiji Grandpa!!! He is still doing this over here! (we even have microwave popcorn!)

Camdog said...

too bad you can't somehow capture in pictures someone trying to get some of that popcorn only to be told to get their own bowl, only to be given about 5 kernels!

(See, I do look at your blog)