
Oh man... we've waited a long time for this... hanging out in the evenings outside with the neighbor kids and cruising around on bikes, scooters, and of course battery powered 4-wheelers! Funny that Aspen got this 4 wheeler for her 2nd birthday and it really took her until she was almost 3 to really be able to drive it, and here's Bryson... 15 months old... no problems at all! He's a boy, that's for sure! This daylight savings time may be kicking our butts at bedtime and trying to wake up in the morning, but we'll take it staying lighter later! LOVE IT!Also love that our fence will be installed TOMORROW!!! I'm so excited to have a safe zone in the backyard to send the kidlets out to play, without worry of them running off, or worse.
And a few follow-ups to previous posts:
I have been doing AWESOME at my Grocery shopping savings!
Week one: spent $106, saved $31
Week two: spent $24, saved $17
Week three: spent $120, saved $50
2 comments:
love those little curls!!!!
Kasteler genes on display. I was the only one that didn't get them. So cute.
Post a Comment