
This past weekend we spent with Clark's fam, celebrating the wedding of Clark's little bro, Dustin, and his cute new wife, Madalyne. We are so happy for them and so happy to have her in our family. I took totally LAME photos, and I'm blaming it on the fact that I was chasing around kiddos the entire time. Weddings are a lot more chaotic when there's a million grandkids running around. But it was a lot of fun, the bride, groom, and entire wedding party looked amazing! I loved the Red and Brown color palette. I loved this photo (above) because the cute little girls just followed the bride around all day like she was a real live princess. They thought it was the best thing ever!

My handsome guys!

Cute kiddos! from left to right: Aspen, Bryson, MacKenzie, Tyler, and Aiden.

Beautiful Twin Falls Temple.
2 comments:
Looks like it was a beautiful, sunny, blue-sky day for their wedding. The Twin Falls temple is gorgeous. The kids are adoreable! Look at Bryson! Seriously, he has on a tie! Clark and Bryson are the perfect pair of handsome dudes! BTW, thanks for the "wake up call" this morning! What a great way to start the day!
After we said goodbye and I closed the video, I heard Aspen say "I love grandma"... soooooo sweet!
so beautiful! I love your pics as always silly girl! I love Aspen's dress. Did you make her skirt? Completely cute!
Post a Comment