Sunday, April 05, 2009

sunday afternoon drive...




We decided that since we have a clear view of antelope island out our kitchen window, that it must not be that far away and we probably should check it out. I figure i've lived near the great salt lake for nearly 30 years now and have not (at least since i've been old enough to remember) ever been out to see it. Turns out, it's only about a 15 minute drive from our home. We packed a picnic lunch and headed out after morning conference.


We drove around a little and even saw some Bryson...


I mean Bison. ...



We taught aspen all about tatonka. She thought they were pretty cool.




it was a beautiful trip and you too can check it out for yourself, all you have to do is come visit us! Next time i want to check it out by bike!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Clark Captions said...

How fun you guys!!! I love the Tatonka!!!! Too cute! I would LOVE to come and see your new house! Kyle will be done with his grueling semester at the end of April, and then maybe we could head up on a Sunday afternoon or something. Andrea and I really miss you! We ran a race this past Saturday, and wished you were with us. Maybe next time???

Anonymous said...

All I can say is really Cam, really?