So... while we're on the subject of crafting... I have been sort of going crazy making these cute banners.
House of 3 just came out with a downloadable "monograms" kit. So you can download the entire alphabet and print them off. For each letter you get a big one and a little one, so you can make your banner whatever size you want. You really should check it out, it's a LOT of fun, a super easy and fast project! i mostly just print them out on scrapbook paper so I can match it to whatever i'm decorating around, or you can actually download backgrounds from house of 3 as well. So fun! i love it!
4 comments:
Love it all Kates. My friend Chelsea ('life frosting' blog) made some of the applique shirts to go with the twirly skirts too. Have you done those yet? You must. Aspen would LOVE them! Hannah is all about skirts. I'll be in town at the end of May, so let's get together for sure!!!
E
p.s. any more knitting?
I love those banners! You are so darn crafty!
hey you, Jason Green here(been a long time) I was just cruising the Internet and found your families blog sweet deal. You guys have realy cute kids. Anyways you can drop me a line if you want, if not that's cool. My email address is greenjason78@yahoo.com. It would be cool to hear from ya. Later.
You need to come to my house & decorate. I am so lame with ideas.
Cute, cute!
Post a Comment