Bryson is officially 2 months old now... crazy. I can't believe i'm having to think about going back to work in a couple of weeks. I was lucky enough to take 12 weeks off and it's been great, I've loved every minute of being with this little guy. Not to mention it worked out great to get through the move and not have to deal with work in there too. After being home for even this short period of time, I have so much respect for full-time stay-at-home mom's... it's a tough job. I have to say that i'm looking forward to my few days back to work to get out of the house and have some grown-up interaction. I know it's not for everyone, but I love the balance in my life being able to work just a couple of days each week. i'm also lucky enough to have a job i love! And i'm totally missing everyone at work, so if you're reading this... HI... see you soon! I'm starting to feel a little more like myself finally, I even went for a 3 mile run the other day... wahoo! It felt so good to get outside and actually run. I totally have sring fever... anyone else?!?
Despite the fact that I LOVE winter, I'm so ready for spring. I think it has something to do with my cooped up almost 3-year-old. She's going stir crazy and taking me with her. I need to be able to send her outside to run around... that is without having to take 15 minutes to pile on snowclothes, 5 minutes for her to get cold and wet, then unload the snowclothes and be left with a big pile of wet mess in the house. Yes, i'm ready to be done with winter. So on that note, I had so much fun making this fun Spring banner with my mom. It's a downloadable project from yep you guessed it, House of 3. It's totally cute, easy and fun! And it makes me happy whenever I see it! So if you are feeling a little worn down by winter too... check it out and it can brighten up your home too!
Can't wait for those playdates in the park!!!!

4 comments:
Cute banner, I can't believe your baby is so big, he looks just like a Hymas! Adorable!
I love the banner! Bryson is sooo darling! We are so ready for spring over here too! Bring it on!
we miss you KATIE!! come back soon.
love ya, ash
I have spring fever sooo bad! We still have about a foot of snow. Beautiful, but.... Bryson is growing so fast!! Cute little guy!
Post a Comment