So i've been trying to do so good since having bryson at losing the baby weight and getting back in shape. I even went to the gym 3 times this week! And of course I watched biggest loser last night which is always motivating. Why then did I have a major fall off the wagon today?!? I totally crashed, and made this super yummy batch of chocolate chip cookies (and i will admit, i make pretty yummy choc chip cookies).. and i'm not even going to admit how many i ate. sigh. I guess it's carrot sticks and celery for me the rest of the day.
I'm going to blame it on bryson... see i think he's been getting a little too much 'spicy' in his mommy milk these days and he was craving something sweeter... so he used his baby superpowers to convince me to make cookies... doesn't he look guilty? Actually, he just looks a little ticket off that his sister is always putting her pink blanket on him.
oh... now see how happy he is after having some much sweeter milk! If that's what it takes to have a happy baby, I guess it's cookies for me! We make such sacrifices as mom's. :)

3 comments:
Oh Katie! I love this post! Bryson is sooo darling! Thanks for the fun lunch yesterday, and good luck this next week with all the big changes! I hope it is a smooth ride!
Be kind to yourself, "Happy Mommy=Happy Baby". You can always freeze the leftovers if there are any. Bryson is getting cuter with each photo I see.
We made chocolate chip cookies last night, too!!! Convection ovens are totally dangerous...you can cook 4 sheets at once! Good luck with your move! You're probably just stressed, and needed sweets. Jeez, I must always be stressed! Cute little happy baby!
Post a Comment