(i'm thinking our computer may be packed away in a box somewhere for the next few days since movers are showing up in the morning... so this post is 2 days early!)Happy Anniversary babe... look how young we were. he he he. i'm sure our parents were just shanking their heads thinking to themselves, "they're in for it". And now look at us, 8 years later, 2 kids, 2 college degrees and another in the works, 5 moves, 2 houses, more cars than I can count, 3 different countries visited (at least together), 2 surgeries for you, 2 surgeries for me, more job changes than I can count either... lots of great times, a few bad times, but so far we're well on our way to our first decade together!!! I love you more everyday!!!!

(I still LOVE my bridesmade dresses the best!!!!... and the bridesmaids too)
This year we are spending our anniversary unpacking boxes in our new home and I think we might even splurge and order a heart shaped pizza from papa johns or something crazy like that! We hope you all have a happy Valentines day too... and can celebrate with someone you love!
6 comments:
How cute you guys were and still are!
Happy Anniversary! I think we spent our 1st anniversay unpacking and fixing up a house. Yuck!
I cannot believe how young everyone was in your wedding pics! I look at Dusty can can hardly believe he'll be home from his mission in less than a week!
K this is so bad, but out of your whole sweet dedication to the love of your life, I was focused on how young Matt looked in your wedding picture. Thanks for the Laugh!!
Happy Anniversary! Hope the move goes well, and we will get together in a few weeks.
Oh Katie! You guys are such a beautiful couple! I love your wedding pictures! I hope you are able to stop with the packing for a an hour or two and spend a little time together celebrating! Good luck with everything...you will be deeply missed!
congratulations you too ... hope your anniversary is very special! luv chanel
Great pictures! Hope your move went well!
Post a Comment