Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines book









okay, so these didn't exactly post in the right order, but you get the idea... this is the super cute valentine book which I downloaded from House of 3... it was really easy and a lot of fun to put together. I'm so lame, i was so excited to get started that i didn't bother reading the instructions, I just sort of "freestyled it" when it came to assembling it. I did however watch heidi's tutorial video on her blog so that got me started in the right direction. House of 3 has both downloadable projects you can print out at home, as well as digital scrapbooking kits and hybrid projects too. They also have super fun blog backgrounds, headers... a little bit of everything!

So this was the gift i gave clark for our valentine/anniversary. This year we put a $10 price limit on our gifts since we sort of over-indulged in Clark's 30th birthday celebration last month, as well as oh yeah.... buying a house and all that as well. I guess we can count that as our 8th anniversary gift to ourselves, we might as well.

Speaking of the house, we are mostly all settled in. Just sort of figuring out where everything goes. We finally got the cable hooked up today so we have something else to watch besides Shrek on DVD and Beauty and the Beast, we've watched them both more times that I can count.

Also, Bryson and I hit up the President's Day Doorbuster sale at RC Willey on Monday. We got there about 20 minutes before the store opened and there were probably about 150 people in line... yikes. I knew exactly what I wanted, so as soon as i got in the store I practically tackled the first sales person i found so i could buy a new kitchen table. It was on a HUGE discount and there was a limited number per store, so I wasn't taking any chances. I was in and out in less time than i stood in line, and the RC Willey guys showed up today and it was like Christmas.. so fun!

So we're pretty happy to be here, we love our new house and I'm even figuring out where all the important things are, like target. The only thing is we don't know anyone... so if anyone wants to take a road trip to Layton... we'd love to have some visitors! i'd even make cookies!

4 comments:

gramakas said...

Dang! Your book is SO cute! Great job!

Linda said...

What's your address? I want to see!

Traci said...

I love your book! We need to have an open house for you and the SICU girls come up to play...I love ya girl!

Travis said...

Just let us know when you guys are ready for company. We are all over a road trip to Layton... especially if there are cookies involved!!!!