Yesterday was Bryson's blessing, it was a great day. We had all of our family there (except the swapp's in Beijing... they were there in spirit, and we totally missed them).
So of course we ATTEPTED a nice family picture to remember this special day... and here's about the best we could come up with. I don't think even photoshop could put a smile on these kids faces. I guess it doesn't help to wait until the very end when the kids are tired, nap deprived, and hiped up on sugar to try and take a picture. We took pics with the Hymas family before church so hopefully we had a better outcome with those ones.
i would like to point out however, Aspen's choice of shoes for the photo shoot.... and don't think you could convince her to change them, or put on her nice sunday shoes... oh no, not a chance!

6 comments:
oh..
so sad we missed out. but we were totally there in spirit!
ok, the aspen shoe thing is hysterical. that is where she and capri are diff... NEVER could ANYTHING mis-match.. she is a freak about that! you all look so great, makes me a little home sick today
lololol
i just showed capri this photo, and she immediately pointed out the shoe issue! FUNNY..
nice suits guys.
I love the shoes! these are the things that we remember right?
Aspen you've got guts and style. We laugh now, when you're 16 and this photo crops up, you'll laugh too.
love the family photo - and also love the banner ... go girl!
hope all is good with you
luv chanel
Man, I haven't checked in on anyone's blog for a few months! Congrats on your sweet, perfect little boy! And also on your big move. I guess we won't be bumping into each other at the store anymore darn it!! You've had a busy couple of months. Congrats again!
Post a Comment