Sunday, March 15, 2009
sleepy sunday afternoon
All i have to say is this is how a Sunday afternoon should be spent! I think we were all tuckered out from a BUSY week! We all survived my first week back at work. Monday was a little rough... i think more for me than the kids. I did really good until i was telling a perfect stranger at the daycare how my baby likes to be held. i totally started to cry thinking she wasn't going to do it right. Well... she must have done it right because he did great! And aspen loves all her new friends in her new daycare too. I have to say that as sad as i was to drop off the kids, it was nice to get out of the house and be back at work. I feel very grateful to have found the daycare near our new home and that they had openings for both the kids to start at the same time... what a relief. Aspen has a couple of second-cousins who go there too so it's nice for her to have some little friends there already.
well, I just have to say how thankful i am to have had so much time off work after having bryson, and i'm so glad we got our house sold and moved and all that taken care of before i headed back to work... we're at least MOSTLY settled in. I was really stressed about how the whole work/daycare thing would work out and I feel very blessed to have it all come together. And i'm VERY grateful we all got a nice long sunday afternoon nap today because we're going to need the energy for another busy week ahead of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so glad they ended up being able to take Bryson. It's hard to leave them. We totally need to pow pow about the party. I have a busy week ahead (full steam). What days do you have off now?
I miss you! Seriously I am inviting myself to your house to see you. Soon?
Niiiiiccccceeeee!!!!! Love those Sunday afternoon naps!
Post a Comment