Remember the modmum giveaway i blogged about in December? Well, turns out... I'm a winner!
I got an email just last week that said I was selected for the free sling giveaway!!! I could pick any sling I wanted. It arrived only a few short days later! I'm super excited for my new sling and to have some hands-free baby holding... epsecially helpful when you're keeping up with a two year old also! Bryson loves it too, he can't help but fall asleep every time he's in it. I've already worn it to the grocery store, and the mall, so much easier than toting around the bulky car seat everywhere.
Thanks MOD MUM!!!!

6 comments:
That's great Bryson loves his ModMum! I received one as a present, but Vivienne hated it. Screamed every time. And does it hurt your shoulder? Maybe I was doing it all wrong! Bryson is a sweetheart. You've got some cuties!
That looks SO cute!! And you look fabulous! It's almost like you didn't even have a baby.
I am gonna have to get me one of those!! By the way, you look FANTASTIC! I am already huge! What is up with popping out so quickly with the second one! Yikes!
you look so great!!! and so stylin!
Nice Katie!!!!!! What a bonus that Bryson likes it so well....You look great Katie! Good luck with everything over there!
you are so luckY! that is a cute one!
and you DO look fantastic kates...
Post a Comment