Tuesday, January 06, 2009

happy winter....


aspen wanted me to help her build a snowman... this was a month or so ago when I was still LARGE with child. i couldn't convince her that mommy couldn't build a snowman, she was determined. So i improvised and made this mini snowman. It's hard to see hoew little it really is, only about 6 inches... it's sitting on a paper plate. This is my kind of snowman, and i think he turned out pretty cute. So i just wanted to share this little guy with you since I love winter, and I'm loving it even more that I'm just hanging out at home watching it snow and I don't have to be out driving in it, or scraping it off my car after a long day of work. No, I just sit at home, watching daytime television and enjoying some nice hot apple cider while it snows outside. But i wish all of you safe driving if you are out there in it!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

kj said...

I can't believe your little frosty is only 6" high....brilliant idea. You didn't even have to put snow clothes on and the photo is very deceiving. I enjoyed shopping on Santana Row in 52 degree sweater weather today in Campbell/San Jose CA.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a relaxing and rejuvinating time for you. Glad the pregnancy part is over? Mine is just begining. Blah! Oh well, I guess that when the cute little one makes his or her way out of me, it is all worth the exhaustion... Right? Hope you are recovering well, and that your family is doing awesome.

Clark Captions said...

Now that is my kind of snowman! I am so glad you are taking it easy and enjoying being home. Yay!!

Traci said...

I LOVE this snowman, and it is also my kind of snowman! COMPLETELY ADORABLE!