Well, it finally has started to feel like summer around here! And none too soon... since as I type, the worker guys are downstairs installing our new Air Conditioning unit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!On monday night, we had some family over for a "father's day bbq/swamp cooler farewell party"
Today while we were waiting for the A/C to be installed we had to figure out how to beat the heat, so we called some friend's over to play in our make-shift water park in the back yard. It was great! The kids loved it. And the mom's loved having some time to just sit and chat while the kids were completely entertained!
ahhh... summertime!
Tonight's summertime activity: Snowshack!






5 comments:
Looks like lots of fun. I want to be invited the next time you decide to do slip and slide!
Oh Katie! Congratulations on your new AC! That has got to be soo nice! IT looks like the water party was a great hit. It's so great to see all of those cute kids having so much fun. Yay!!! Summertime!
That looks like a great pastime for the kiddies! Kids and water... the perfect combo! I have one of those circular sprayers that I was going to give to Aspen... I guess it will be for Granma's house. Stay cool!
How fun, we want to play!
Time for you to invite the Adams over to the makeshift water party!
Post a Comment