Wednesday, April 09, 2008


This is my calendar page for April, i had to get in gear to get it up on the wall so I could enjoy it for the rest of the month.
This is a photo taken on Easter Sunday, we tried the whole tripod thing to get a good pic of all 3 of us (which seems an impossible task), and none of them turned out good with the delay timer and everything it just doesn't work with a 2 year old. Shortly after, my neighbor stopped by to drop off Aspen's binki which she had left in nursery. I asked her if she would quick snap a pic of us, she agreed and I had to call up to Clark upstairs to put his church clothes back on, and get down here quick, (meanwhile her three kids are waiting in her car). So she snapped a couple quick photos of us and this one turned out best. It's nothing big, but a documentation of the three of us together on easter.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Clark Captions said...

Darling Katie! You really are so talented! Cute little family!!

Amanda said...

Okay, so I got the weirdest comment on my blog from some crazy so I decided to make my blog private. Email me at apacker79@hotmail.com with you email address so I can invite you when I do make it private. Cute calendar by the way! Hope to see you soon! Amanda

gramakas said...

Cute... so cute!!!

chanel said...

i love it ... great work girl! now you can enjoy it all month! enjoy your weekend ... luv chanel