Saturday, April 05, 2008
The revolution has begun
There has been a revolution in our home... a DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION... we're working up to have mad skills like this kid, but it may be too late for us. We finally broke down and bought this video game last night. I know, we're a little behind the times, it's been around forever but we're getting there. We just bought our first gaming system in Jan (sice I was previously like anti-video games.. I'm losening up)I bought it for Clark's bday along with guitar hero, but my secret alterier motive for the purchase was to eventually buy DDR. I've been in love with this game since we were first married (a long long time ago), I played it first at FATCATS and loved it, then a couple years later, heidi's family came to town for christmas and Santa had brought it to them, I was loving it then too although I was like 7 mos preggers so I would have to sit down after a couple songs because I would start having contractions. yikes. But now we have no excuses, it's on! So here's the invite... dance off ourhouse anytime! if you can take the heat, that is. oh, and wear comfortable clothes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm coming over FOR SURE!!! It will be good to have a nurse on duty because I'll probably pass out after 3 minutes!!! I will definately make everyone else look amazing!!! That looks lots funner than my treadmill!
Post a Comment