
Okay, so I just have to post about this. My friend just left a comment on my blog and told me that petunia pickle bottom is having a semi-annual samples sale of discontinued, and seconds products. Their cutest diaper bags and baby accessories are astronomically expensive... but if you can get them on sale... you can still spend sort of a lot but not quite as much and justify it to your spouse! So check it out here!
My diaper bag was the one big splurge from when i was preggers with Aspen. Actually, my sweet hubby picked up on all my not-so-subtle hints and bought it for me for a Christmas present. I was feeling guilty about how impractical it was to spend that much on just a diaper bag, that is until about 25 hours into labor when I told myself I had earned it! And I've loved it, although it's pretty hammered, so iffn the situation arises that I would be in the market for a new diaper bag, I'll have to come up with another good reason that I deserve it... hopefully not 25 hours of labor.
2 comments:
I say just go for it! No justification needed!
I second that! Maybe we can find something cute in SF.
Post a Comment