So I keep sitting down at the computer and thinking to myself, do I REALLY have nothing to blog about. I guess life has been boring lately. Clark is on the home-strech of his semester and has been cramming to finish up the last of his projects, papers, and studying for tests. Yeah! I'm excited that I get to have him home for almost the whole month of May, and believe you me... i've got a pretty serious "honey-do list" lined up. So while I've been hanging around doing the day-to-day, I've come up with a couple new projects to keep my hands and mind busy. I found the pattern for this new apron on this website, and bought it on this website. It's reversable, so these pictures are of the same apron.. just showing both sides and either way you can wear the ties. It's a really fun project. I've made a couple now, and the first one of course took me like two days, and then the second one I was able to whip out in like 3 hours.


3 comments:
This might be your cutest apron yet. I just adore aprons. You should make a matching one for Aspen. OOH! By the way, my sister in law just told me about this sample sale that Petunia Pickle Bottom is having. Go to www.petuniaoutlet.com Oh, and thanks for the cupcake recipe!
So cute, Kates! I love that it's a full apron, and that it's reversible.
Love it Katie!!!! So darling! I would love to have a dress that loooked like that...hmmm....wish I had your talent
Post a Comment