Monday, April 14, 2008

for the suggestion box...

If Walmart had a suggestion box, which perhaps they do... this would be my suggestion:

that they post a warning sign in the parking lot before you even bother to find a space and proceed to the store that says:

"WARNING: IF YOU HAVE OR THINK YOU MAY HAVE PMS... BACK AWAY... DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS... TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT".

that's all I have to say about that.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Hilarious! My sister used to fight with her boyfriend (now husband) every time they went to Wal Mart. And they seriously NEVER fight! LOL!

chanel said...

lol .... oh dear! i can so appreciate your comment! luv chanel

Anonymous said...

Or how about: Warning, if you dont want to bag your own groceries, turn around. Or warning, if you don't want to wait a half hour to check out, turn around. I avoid Walmart at all costs because I just don't have the patience. Ever.