

As with all major holiday's birthday's, my belief is that they should be celebrated all week long, if not all month! And for some reason, this past year has made this coming holiday all that much more important to me! It's really hard to comprehend how one little person can change your life so much and give it so much meaning and purpose. It also makes me have a small glimpse of what my own mother has given to me, and her mother to her. I'm so glad for the challenge this month in heidi's year to remember class, it was to crate a page about your legacy and to celebrate the women who have influenced your life.
Also, this is a photo of the photo magnet board i made for Clark's mom for mother's day. This past weekend we were all together with Clark's family and I had the chance to snap a few photos of the cute grandkids on Clark's side of the family. Aspen loved playing with all her cousins... it's hard to believe she's no longer the baby in the family, she's just one of the little rugrats running all over the place.
So to all you mom's, this month is about you... Celebrate Motherhood, Embrace Womanhood!
4 comments:
Hi K,
i love your legacy page too ... you have beautiful photos.
Thanks for your comment on my blog, isn't it so cool to be able to communicate across the world like this. Clark is such a great guy, we so enjoyed having him to stay - he was such a great sport wtih the girls ... Gianna is still saying "no more clark in my bed" too cute.
we are missing eric already too ... luv chanel
p.s. clark will be jealous to hear eric went for a kitesturfing lesson!
kates... the layout looks beautfiul! nice work! i am impressed... i fogot about that 4 gen shot we took over spring break wasn't it? something like that... very cute... i can't wait to hear how clark's mom likes the magnet board. turned out so cute, and looks like you got some great photos for it. that is really the part that counts..
have a great day!
and happy mother's day this weekend
love you
heidi
OK you have seriously brought a few tears to my eyes this morning. You know it is the children that make it all worth being a mother and I must say I have wonderful children (and terrific grandchildren). I feel like I get to celebrate being a mother every day -- it's the best!! (yes, even the hard times) I think your Legacy page is spectacular! I hope I can come up with anything... I hope Clark's mom enjoys her magnet board as much as I enjoy mine!
Happy Mothers Day! I have never met you, but I have met your brother Elder Hymas who is serving in our ward here in Roseville, CA. He is a great missionary! My husband and I had the elders over for dinner the other day, and He noticed my love for scrapbooking. I had so much fun talking to him about it. I took a snapshot with them while they were over so I could share it with you, he also gave me your blog info. You can see the picture on my blog: talltiffany.blogspot.com Just wanted to share. Have a great day! Beautiful pages by the way!
Post a Comment