Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Dirty girl...






Being a first time mom... i'll admit I don't know much about little kids, but I'm learning on the job. like for instance, did you know that kids have an inborn gland of some sort that draws them to dirt and they have this natural ability to figure out how to eat it and get completely covered in it! I think the half hour she spent in the dirt was the most fun she's had probably ever! Good things kids are washable!

3 comments:

chanel said...

she is so cute, i can see her daddy in her face .... looks like heaps of fun! had to laugh at your post .... we are always learning as mothers ... it nevers stops! LOL

gramakas said...

Nothing funner than a day in the dirt!! Just add some water and she'll be serving mud pies next!

Anonymous said...

Aspen, that looks like SO MUCH FUN! We seriously need to get together and play sometime! Tell your parents to call my parents so we can hang out! By the way, I have those exact same pants! SOO CUTE!

Love
London