This past week in Heidi's Big Picture Scrapbooking class, she shared some fun techniques on how to use her masks. They work kind of like stencils, in reverse. So I had fun playing around and these are the pages I came up with.
awesome LO's katie ... i am loving the masks too .. and the spray painting. I love that you've painted the last one(is that right) it looks fantastic, will have to do that too ... creativity runs in your family - LOL! luv chanel
Oh my gosh, you are my hero. I have absolutely zero patience for scrapbooking, but have recently gotten into the digital version, which I love. More power to you for sticking with the original way. I love it!!!
kates... so cute! i think that you are making my products look good! tooo cute! was this the holiday down time?? i am jealous that you are sitting there scrapbooking! nice job posting! they are so fun to see! heidi
7 comments:
awesome LO's katie ... i am loving the masks too .. and the spray painting. I love that you've painted the last one(is that right) it looks fantastic, will have to do that too ...
creativity runs in your family - LOL!
luv chanel
Wow those are great layouts -- very impressive. When do you have time to get so much done?
Katie. You are so freaking creative. I love to see you work... keep posting it : )
E
Oh my gosh, you are my hero. I have absolutely zero patience for scrapbooking, but have recently gotten into the digital version, which I love. More power to you for sticking with the original way. I love it!!!
So cute. Love your new family pic. Love the brown hair.
You and Aspen are so cute in the same pose. My Olive has a few of that pose, it's so funny, babies and grass
kates... so cute! i think that you are making my products look good! tooo cute! was this the holiday down time??
i am jealous that you are sitting there scrapbooking!
nice job posting! they are so fun to see!
heidi
so cute!!!
Post a Comment