Answer: eleven
Question: What is the number of cars Clark and Katie have had in the five and 1/2 years they've been married... including the subaru legacy GT purchased this morning (photos to be posted monday when we bring home our new family addition!)
Clark is in mourning over selling his JEEP. It was one of those "let's just put it up for sale and see if we get any calls".... about 4 days later, Clark is saying his good bye's and reminissing over the good old times they spent together. Many a drive up little cottonwood canyon, snowboarding, fising, and off-roading in St.George with the little swapp's. I have to say I was suprised he actually went through with it. So just remember to pay your respects next time you talk to Clark. And you can look forward to postings of our new fun car on Monday night!
Double Jeopardy
Q: Of the eleven cars, how many have been subarus?
4 comments:
Sorry Eric, Good guess but no double jeopardy for you. I'm still shead a tear every time we drive by a nice Jeep Cherokee. Clark
Red Honda Civic
Red Chevy s-10
Black Jeep Cherokee
Alex, what is 8 out of 11?
After a near death experience in that jeep, I feel bonded to it somehow. May it save someone else's life someday and become a hero all over again. Can we bring you a casserole over Clark to help get you through this?
Camdog....
You are correct, your turn to choose another category.
Post a Comment