Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Go Benji!



Okay, well I just have to follow up to my earlier "so you think you can dance" post and say, in the words of Mary Murphey, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Totally bummed the tour isn't coming to SLC, I guess I'll have to drag Clark to Vegas to see Benji with Celine Dion!
So this past week has been pretty crazy, what with the flight to arizona for Aspen to meet Capri, grateful they allowed baby formula on the flight. Aspen did pretty well flying, she's four months old and has flown four times, we need to sign her up for frequent flier miles. I guess I still thought Aspen was so little until she was up next to capri, she looked like a giant baby! We had a lot of fun.
Last night, Clark and Dusty dragged me up a 3 pitch trad climb up little cottonwood canyon. About the time we were about 150 feet off the ground, anchored to a tree growing through the cracks in the granite watching the sun go down and the city lights start to twinkle, I was wishing I hadn't forgot the camera. It was pretty spectacular. I guess that just means we'll have to do it again so we can post some crazy pics. We're headed up to the city of rocks in Idaho for the Hymas family reunion so I promise to not forget the camera!
Welcome home mom and dad! Glad you had safe travels!

1 comment:

Camdog said...

How did you catch that picture - that is the best ever?! She is so sweet

Sorry I can't comment on SYTYCD - I am not plugged in

CK