Okay, so here's the disappointing news. I promised great photos from the Hymas family reunion, and I had the best of intentions... honestly. Friday night we had just had a yummy dinner (food is always so good when you're camping) and Clark's mom and dad just whip up some home-made ice cream, although not by the traditional methos I'm accustomed to... they poured all the ingredients in a big huge pot, then poured liquid nitrogen into the pot and stirring for about 10 minutes, next thing you know... ice cream! I was amazed. It was pretty cool to see the liquid nitrogen pouring up and over the pot like they we're making homemade root beer, or something off Harry Potter. So I made Clark run and grab the camera, thinking it would be a great blog post and he found it but wouldn't you know it.... dead batteries. Bummer. I was so bummed out. So we don't have any footage of the ice cream making, or of us trying to remember how to waterski and wake board, or of Tawny, Brittny, Aunt Diane, or Grandma Hymas rock climbing up Elephant Rock in the city of rocks. Such a bummer. We had a great time and had a fun weekend. I guess you'll just have to take our word for it! We'll work on the details... like batteries.
2 comments:
that's funny...sounds like something cameron would do. LOL What a fun weekend. I just realized that I went to my family reunion too and didn't take a single photo...sheesh What was i thinking!!!! It would have made for some fun commentary. Uhhh When's aspen coming to visit???
Why would LaRane talk smack about me like that - when have I ever made some giant, huge screw ups with forgetting film or batteries in cameras?
Props to Heidi for calling you out on the mooched scrapbook stuff - could you call that talking scrap smack? (that is funny!)
Post a Comment