Wednesday, August 09, 2006

SO Excited!

This is how excited I
am about my new cousin, Capri! And even more excited that my mom is flying me to Arizona so I can go see her! I have so much to tell her about her first 4 months. I've pretty much got it all figured out... I know how to get whatever I want. Plus I'm pretty excited to see Colton, Cory, and Quincy as well! I can hardly wait for friday morning! I'm not going to be able to sleep, I'm so excited, I'm going to blow slobber bubbles! See you soon... Love, Aspen

3 comments:

Kage said...

ok these photos are SOOOOOOOOOOO cute, she looks like a doll. I wish I could go with you to AZ. Make sure you smell that baby's head for me. And tell them congrats from the Glass Fam.

Camdog said...

She is such a little sweetie - these pictures are so great! Thanks for letting her hang out last night.

Rane said...

I think you need to come over right now!!!! so stinkin cute!!!! cam and I booked our AZ adventure for next week. We're super excited about getting to see sweet capri.