So I found a cute chevron quilt off pinterest (of course I did) so I decided I wanted to make one like that for Ollie. I sort of just had to figure out the pattern. I have to admit though, I am so tickled with how cute it turned out! I love the bright colors and the fun trendy chevron pattern. It's so typical that the first baby gets the fancy baby nursery with the expensive designer crib bedding and all... then it's just downhill from there. All Bryson got was a $7 blue crib sheet from target! That's about all I've done for Oliver as well, but he's got a few hand-me-down room decor items from Bryson's old room.
I do love how the quilt turned out! Big thanks to Grandma K... the real quilter in the fam to help me put it all together and finish it up right.


No comments:
Post a Comment