Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Countdown!

So Last night I was making a Christmas Countdown chain with Aspen when it dawned on me that we have a lot more than Christmas that we're counting down for! So we decided to make one big countdown for all the big events coming up....

First is Bryson's Birthday on Dec. 17th. He's turing the big 3! (but if you ask him he's turing 5). We're planning a despicible me party complete with pizza and bowling at fatcats!

Second is the closing on our house!!!! yeah!!!! Scheduled tentatively for Dec 22 (date subject to change.. of course) but it helps to at least have a date to look forward to!

Then of course, Christmas! Which I'm actually really looking forward to this year. It helps a LOT that we live close to family this year, and that I almost have ALL my Christmas shopping done! wohoo! That means I can actually ENJOY all the anticipation of Christmas without the sick feeling in my stomach that I still have to go shopping!

After Christmas, the colors on the chain change to pink and blue for the official countdown to Hymas baby #3!! Note the alternating pink and blue... since it's still a mystery! I think if I had to put money on it I'd say I think it's a girl... but you never know. 6 months ago I was convinced it was a boy. My due date is Feb. 1, but since I'm having a scheduled c-section we can schedule it a week early!! yeah. So for now we have it on Jan. 26th, which is also Clark's birthday! He thought that would be a pretty cool birthday gift and a special day that he can share with baby. We'll see if it works out that way.

So there it is... all the exciting upcoming events for the Hymas fam!

2 comments:

gramakas said...

I'm counting along with you too!!!!

kj said...

It was terrific being with you, Aspen and all the K girls this morning.